The optimistic spring class has now been canceled as the rentable space will be closed for longer than expected with an uncertain timeframe on when things will be settled enough to offer a group classroom. I still have about 25 spots left available for the June summer courses. If that can go as scheduled, I plan to hold a class in August as well but I am waiting to open that for enrollment at this time. I have decided to delay completing my self-filmed courses at this time as I just don’t think it will offer the interaction that the in-class option is designed to have. I will continue to offer new students to do the WPDSA online program at a first confirm first serve basis. Next current spots are at the end of April and booking out further with regular interest.
Per the DOT, it is my decision on what to do with behind the wheel lessons. I am going to continue to offer them for now on a 1-1 basis to limit exposure and fewer surfaces to keep routinely sanitized. Again, if I am having symptoms or if you or family is experiencing symptoms, then we will need to reschedule. There is no pressure to take the lessons at this time but with the uncertainty of the time frame, I will need some patience to fit students back in. I will always do my best to ensure the student can complete when they are eligible and want to. The DMV has currently canceled road tests for the time being!
Thank you all for your patience and support through these difficult times. --Greg Schoemer